Monday, February 21, 2011

Aaaand, I'm back.


After a long, long hiatus, I'm back to post some new things the kids and I have been working on.

First off: Valentine's Day gifts.

For V day, I made my sweetness this quick and easy heart lovie.  I loved the lace around the heart. Reminds me so much of old-fashioned valentines.













 
And my big boy got this felt play mat.  I made my mat using this great tutorial: Our Journey: Travel Felt Play Mat and then decided to make my own style of play characters. 

 Ian says his best friend is the alien from Toy Story.  He's even named "Friend," so I had to have those characters.  I searched for farm and Toy Story imagines online and then printed them on to Print 'n Press Transfer Sheets, ironed them on to white felt, and there you have it.







 

As it turns out, Evan is obsessed with the farm animals, and Ian has been sleeping with her new lovey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Search This Blog